ABOUT THIS POLICY
SKIN65 is 100% committed to protecting your privacy and security and will process personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 2018 and any other applicable privacy laws.
Please take the time to review this notice which explains what information we collect about you, how we use it, and your rights.
SKIN 65 LIMITED (“we” or “us”) is the data controller of the personal data collected via or in connection with this website.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
SKIN 65 LIMITED collects your personal data when you shop on our website (“www.skin65.co.uk), subscribe to our newsletters or contact us.
We collect the following personal data:
- PERSONAL DETAILS such as your name and e-mail address. In some cases, such as part of our SKINfluencer Programme, these details may include gender, address, social media urls.
- LOGIN DATA such as urser name and password;
- MARKETING DATA such as your preferences for receiving e-mail alerts;
- TRANSACTION AND BILLING INFORMATION – when you make any purchases from our website – such as name, credit/debit card details and delivery information
- COMMUNICATIONS DATA if you contact us via e-mail, post, social media or otherwise;
- TECHNICAL DATA such as internet protocol (IP) address, details of your login events, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website, information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. which pages you viewed and whether you clicked on a link in one of our email updates). We may also collect information about the device you use to access our Site;
- OTHER INFORMATION such as your location if you give us your consent.
Depending on how you use our website, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, SKIN 65 LIMITED will processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create your account;
- To fulfil your order and maintain your online account;
- To manage and respond to any queries or complaints;
- To personalise the website to you and show you content we think you will be most interested in, based on your account information, your purchase history and your browsing activity;
- To improve and maintain our website and monitor its usage;
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties;
- To provide email alerts about the regulatory news types you have selected;
- To manage our relationship with you;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- To administer and protect our website and our business; and
- To use data analytics and improve our website for our visitors and subscribers.
SKIN 65 LIMITED will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where you have provided your consent to receive email alerts from us about regulatory news or significant changes to the content of our site;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
SKIN 65 LIMITED may share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you. We may share customers’ personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With our suppliers and service providers and partners working for us such as payment processors, and delivery companies and/or website hosts, who help us run our business;
- With our professional and legal advisors;
- With third parties engaged in fraud prevention and detection;
- With law enforcement or other governmental authorities, e.g. to report a fraud or in response to a lawful request
- Otherwise where we have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted to do so.
STORAGE AND RETENTION
We will store your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes set out above. This period will vary depending on your interactions with us. For example, following a purchase with us, we will keep a record of your purchase for the period necessary for invoicing and tax purposes. We may also keep a record of correspondence with you for as long as it is necessary. We will hold on to your information for as long as you continue to have an account with us or as long as you opt in to receive email alerts. If you no longer wish to have an account and receive email alerts, you can contact us and request that we close your account. Our contact details are at the end of this Policy.
Where we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will delete it. Please note that where you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in future.
You have certain rights in respect of your personal data, including the right to access and correct your personal data. Your rights that apply to this Policy are
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like information set out in this notice);
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you;
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you (although you may be able to do this through your account);
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances;
- The right to stop direct marketing messages or email alerts;
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us. As a starting point, we have one month in which to respond to you. Our contact details are at the end of this Policy.
This website ensures that data is encrypted when leaving the website. This process involves the converting of information or data into a code to prevent unauthorised access. This website follows this process and employs secure methods to ensure the protection of all credit and debit card transactions. Encryption methods such as SSL are utilised to protect customer data when in transit to and from this website over a secure communications channel.
Our Site is not intended for, and should not be used by, children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 18.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on our website or by email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue using our website.